WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘Lush Eyewear’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Lush Eyewear, the owner of the website, whose registered office is 83873562405, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
ORDER ACCEPTANCE POLICY
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. Lush Eyewear reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. Lush Eyewear reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, without prior notice to you, to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed must obtain pre-approval with an acceptable method of payment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
Lush Eyewear is not liable for any losses or damages caused by this website or any website linked to or from this website. We reserve the right to refuse any order without giving reason. Upon cancellation of an order we will make all reasonable attempts to contact you using the details provided. All received monies will be refunded using the method received.
The delivery times provided by Lush Eyewear are estimates only. Lush Eyewear will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
In the event that multiple items are ordered, part deliveries may be made where stock is not available. All reasonable attempts to notify you will be made using the details you provided. Please ensure you enter the correct delivery address. Lush Eyewear can not be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE GOODS
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault and notifying us within 5 working days of receiving the goods should there be a fault.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
Lush Eyewear cannot be held responsible for an incorrect address being entered on your order. If this is not noticed until after your order is finalised, please contact Customer Service immediately.
We will attempt to update any incorrect order details, however due to the fast turnaround of our warehouse, some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is processed and cannot be updated, please refer to our returns and exchange section for more information.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS CHARGES
Some orders may incur a customs or import duty charge. Lush Eyewear does not have any control over these charges or are unable to advise what they will be, as it is based on your own countries regulations & compliances. For further information, please contact your local customs office.
All charges are to be paid by the customer on delivery of order. Orders cannot be returned to sender and Lush Eyewear will never pay these customs charges on your behalf. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, and Lush Eyewear will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence. We cannot mark International orders as a gift in order to bypass or reduce any customs fees. This is an illegal practice and as an established business we will not do this.
All warranties offered are the manufacturers warranties and not that of Lush Eyewear.
Prices are subject to change without notice. There may be duties and taxes added to your package by the destination country. You will be responsible for these upon delivery and are not included in your order total.
REFUNDS & RETURNS
Returns must be in as new condition with tags attached unless faulty. Faulty goods will be dealt with as per the manufacturer’s warranty. Special return offers apply to individuals only. We recommend sending returns via registered post as we do not accept responsibility for lost items We will happily exchange or refund your item provided the item and its packaging is in its original condition with the original tags attached. Gift cards and promo codes cannot be applied to exchanges. See below for the time frame your exchange or refund must be made in:
Exchanges (full price items) – 14 days from date of purchase
Exchanges (sale items) – 14 days from date of purchase
Refunds (full price items) – 14 days from date of purchase
REFUNDS AND RETURNS ARE NOT AVAILABLE ON FREE PROMOTIONAL ITEMS. REFUNDS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE ITEMS
If notified before goods have been dispatched, Lush Eyewear can accommodate order cancellations. If items have been shipped, Lush Eyewear reserves the right to refuse order cancellation.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, Lush Eyewear shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
Lush Eyewear shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.
If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Lush Eyewear shall immediately issue a refund in the amount of the charge.
Lush eyewear offers replacement warranty in the event a product is faulty from manufacturer. Warranty does not cover damage to a product as a result of wear and tear or miss treatment of product. Receipt must be provided as proof of purchase to entitle you to an exchange. Lush eyewear has full right to deny a warranty claim if we deem the damage not to be due to a manufacturing fault.